[poppler] cannot compile under Fedora 13

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 27 09:47:56 PDT 2010

A Diumenge, 27 de juny de 2010, Pablo Rodríguez va escriure:
> On 06/27/2010 12:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Diumenge, 27 de juny de 2010, Pablo Rodríguez va escriure:
> >>  [...]
> >>
> >> I get another error:
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Do you know what I'm missing here?
> >
> > That's a bug in poppler 0.14.0 packages, it will be fixed in 0.14.1, you
> > can find the fix at
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/commit/?h=poppler-0.14&id=556
> > 3ccbb20e4a19ec8415d0108b0089a079b9ab2
>
> It works fine now. Thanks for that.
>
> BTW, when is next stable version planned to be released?

July 8th

> >> BTW, the default reply to messages from this list seems to be reply to
> >> the sender and not to the list? Would it be possible to change the
> >> default reply to the list?
> >
> > Does it? Hitting reply on KMail does the right thing (that is reply to
> > the list), maybe KMail is just a better mail program than others?
>
> Thunderbird doesn't do it. I don't know whether KMail is a better
> program (I have no plans to switch), but if KMail doesn't honor the
> mailing list settings, I'd report the issue to its developers (if I were
> you ;-)).

KMail has Reply, that does the-right-thing 99% of the cases; Reply to author,
that replies to the author and Reply to list, that replies to the list, it
honors totally the mailing list settings.

> > Do you know where and what is the name of the setting in mailman you want
> > me to change?
>
> “reply_goes_to_list” seems to be the right setting
> (http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html).

But then when i hit "Reply to author" it will reply to the list, and you'll
ask me to file a bug against my mail program when it's doing the right thing.
I suggest you to find a shortcut that does what you want to do and use it.

Albert