[poppler] Form Reset Patches

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 24 17:12:07 PDT 2011

More than a year ago Guillermo Amaral posted some patches for enabling form
reset, i've reworked them to the final requirements Carlos and I gave.

I've integrated them + a Okular patch and it "works for me" but I'd like a
review before commiting to master.

But as the feature freeze triggers in 4 days you have that time to review :D

In the core there is a new LinkResetForm that is LinkAction and has the flags
and the field list

In the qt4 frontend there is the mirror public structure but the field list is
a list of fully qualified names instead of a list of field *