[poppler] qt3 frontend

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 18 04:47:23 PDT 2011

A Diumenge, 18 de setembre de 2011, Ilya Chernykh vàreu escriure:
> On Sunday 18 September 2011 15:16:13 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Let me repeat my question:
> >
> > Can you please share a link to krita autoconf check for poppler-qt?
>
> The link I already gave you:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/rawlog?arch=x86_64&package=koffice&projec
> t=KDE%3AKDE3&repository=openSUSE_Factory

That is not an autoconf check, that is the result of executing the check, i
want to see the "code".

And if you actually can point to the krita code using poppler-qt that'd be
awesome, because if they really use poppler-qt I can assure you that the
functionality is awful and you don't need/want it at all.

Albert