[Portland] Separate list for bugzilla posts?

Glynn Foster Glynn.Foster at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 9 16:24:10 PDT 2006

Bastian, Waldo wrote:
>> I'm getting to this late, but what's wrong with the watch mechanism
> already
>> available on bugzilla? Seems like that's more appropriate than creating
>> another mailing list.
>
> Where would you turn that on? I clicked around for 5 minutes on
> bugs.freedesktop.org but couldn't find an obvious place to add a watch
> to anything.

This may be specific to bugzilla.gnome.org, but under your email preferences,
you can add a 'users to watch'. We have a set of product-maint aliases that you
can add, meaning you have the opportunity to watch all changes to a given product.

bugs.freedesktop.org may not have that functionality - I'd highly recommend it.

Glynn