[Portland] Separate list for bugzilla posts?

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Aug 9 16:34:53 PDT 2006

>I'm getting to this late, but what's wrong with the watch
>mechanism already available on bugzilla? Seems like that's
>more appropriate than creating another mailing list.

for someone who wants to "lurk"... watch it all, take
action only when specifically needed, having to actively
go sign up for bugs to watch (and how do we know when
the bugs have been filed, to go watch them?) is a pain.
a separate list is a pain too, but the usual policy
is put everything on one list until there are complaints,
and we just reached that point.  to me the bugzilla
traffic has been small enough to not cause any problem,
but what the hey...

Please let us know when the list exists....