[Promotion] You are invited to GUADEC 2006

Wade Olson wade at corefunction.com
Wed Apr 5 20:42:00 PDT 2006

On 4/5/06, Quim Gil <qgil at desdeamericaconamor.org> wrote:
> GUADEC 2006 is being held in Vilanova i la Geltrú (Catalonia - Spain) at
> the end of June - http://guadec.org
>
> In order to enforce dialog and collaboration we have decided to offer to
> the KDE project free registration for 10 members. Freedesktop.org, X,
> Xfce and other free desktop related people can also get a reasonable
> amount of invitations. Just ask.

I can't attend myself (and what a location!), but I wanted to say
thanks for extending this offer to the KDE community.

It's really appreciated.

But maybe the fear of being forced to face you ferocious footballers
might frighten even the most fervent and familiar KDE faces? :)

Wade
KDE Marketing Working Group