[Promotion] Fitting apps into the picture

Santiago Roza santiago.roza at thymbra.com
Mon Aug 7 08:54:34 PDT 2006

On 8/7/06, Tom Chance <tom at acrewoods.net> wrote:

> Does it make sense for us to pit Digikam and F-Spot
> against each other in that way, rather than on their own merits?

full (or at least better) integration with your desktop environment is
also a "merit", and although there have been improvements in that
area, a gnome app still looks more like a gnome app (and integrates
better with gnome) than a kde app, and viceversa.  we can't just
ignore that, at least until we see the promised but still unlikely
full desktop-agnostic integration of all apps.

--
Santiago Roza
Proyecto Tiny ERP Argentina
santiago.roza at thymbra.com