[Promotion] wake up... a news portal for free software?

Mr Bulldog bulldogsay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:52:06 PST 2006

it is quite a good idea, however i don't think every opensource project
should have to use it, but it is important that organisations like gnome,
kde and like xorg have standards based portal, as we need to associate them
as a group really.

For example look at kde apps, kde look and the same applies for gnome look
etc. it is a similar layout -you can associate that they belong to a group.

I would suggest that we take a simple portal and work upon that, as it will
be much more quicker and efficient to create.