[pulseaudio-discuss] Problem with Pulseaduio on solaris

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Fri Sep 1 06:11:50 PDT 2006

Belgarath wrote:
> On Friday 01 September 2006 11:37, Pierre Ossman wrote:
>> Belgarath wrote:
>>> unfortunately it gives exactly same result as previous one.
>>> I guess I am missing the required component but I am not sure what is it.
>> On Linux you need the gettext package. No idea how it works on Solaris
>> though... Either gettext or if iconv is packaged as its own package.
>>
>> If you have a Linux machine available, you could run autoreconf on the
>> three there and then transfer it back.
>
> no luck again,
>
> can you make me staticly linked binary ?
> I need to run server only on the solaris.

I could try pulling one out of our build tree... I'll get back to you on
that. :)

But I'd really like to since this configuration issue get resolved. What
problem did you see this last attempt?

--
Pierre Ossman            OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
System Developer         Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00