[pulseaudio-discuss] adobe flash 9 and pulseaudio

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Wed Jan 24 01:47:06 PST 2007

CJ van den Berg wrote:

> The flash 9 player unfortunately doesn't work with pulseaudio's alsa plugin.
> Flash 9 supports output extensions though and one has already been written
> for pulseaudio. You can download it from here:

You should also complain to adobe that their player is broken. They
haven't bothered to reply to any of my bug reports, but if they get more
they might do something about the problem.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman            OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
System Developer         Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00