[pulseaudio-discuss] Different sound through speakers and headset possible with PulseAudio?

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Mon Apr 7 10:24:30 PDT 2008

You do have 2 devices, but unfortunately one of them appears to be the
voice modem. So unless you want to listen through a telephone handset,
you don't really have 2 output devices. My laptop has intel HD audio as
well, I'm in the same boat.

You can get pretty cheap USB sound cards though, maybe try one of those
as a solution to your problem.

Matt