[pulseaudio-discuss] stuttering

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Dec 15 09:14:51 PST 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:08:05 +0000, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> Hrm.  My otherwise and previously working pulseaduio (0.9.10-2ubuntu9.1)
> seems to have started occasionally stuttering today with rhythmbox.

I should add, that this does not seem to correlate so much with system
load either.  I just went through a period where the latency was so high
on my system that my mouse pointer was stuttering across the screen, yet
audio was smooth, and yet there will be times when audio is stuttering
and yet the system seems otherwise pretty idle.

b.