[pulseaudio-discuss] How to PA -> PA

Fog_Watch db5 at exemail.com.au
Tue Jun 24 16:50:57 PDT 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:40:38 +1000 (EST)
db5 at exemail.com.au wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:59:50 +0100
> Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:
>
> > Am I right in saying that you want to *run* applications on you your
> > server but have the display *and* sound come out on the X client?
Just to provide a slight bump and to reiterate, yes, I am wanting to
run sound-producing applications on the server, but have the display
*and* sound come out on the X terminal.  Any guidance on what
the /etc/pulse/default.pa on the X terminal should look like, and the
Pulse configurations on the server, will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,

Fog_Watch

--
Lose wait.  Get Gentoo.