[pulseaudio-discuss] Intel HDA on ubuntu 9.04 beta

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:46:14 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Lennart Poettering
<lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 02.04.09 12:14, Jon Smirl (jonsmirl at gmail.com) wrote:
>

>> This is the bug in module_hal_detect.c.
>> It has a check for (device != 0), my device is #1.
>>
>>     device = libhal_device_get_property_int(u->context, udi,
>> "alsa.device", &error);
>>     if (dbus_error_is_set(&error) || (device != 0)) {
>> printf("jds 2 %s\n", udi);
>>         goto fail;
>> }
>
> This is not a bug. And I already explained why that is the case.

I'm trying to figure out how to compile pulse git under ubuntu. It
doesn't find my X11 and asound2 headers in configure.

Last four times I have upgrade my ubuntu I have lost my S/PDIF audio
output.  I have to mess around with it until I can get it back.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com