[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio device chooser: wish

Charlie cfbradleyiii at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:34:59 PDT 2009

I would like to say that Pulseaudio is a great project.  It is nice to be able
to run two different streams with each one going to a separate device.

It took awhile but I finally got my usb headset to work.  It was as simple as
right clicking on the output stream in padevchooser and choosing usb headset.
DOH!

My wish:
i would like to see a drop down menu for each output stream with the devices
listed and a Make Default option.  I never would have thought to right click
on the streams to make this choice.  Thanks to Ubuntu forums for that trick.

I am not running the latest version so I don't know if this suggestion has
been implemented.
Thanks to the devs for such a great app.
any thoughts on 4d audio like astound sound?  <http://genaudioinc.com/>
Charlie