[pulseaudio-discuss] Latest source for pulseaudio works great!

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:57:20 PST 2009

Sorry, Dan, and others I hastily spammed... pulseaudio compiles and
installs just fine on my system, but doesn't run!  It exits with this
message:

    E: module.c: Failed to open module "module-dbus-protocol": file not found

Without pulseaudio, alsa takes over and of course we get back to the
good Orca performance I'm use to.  I'll switch back to the version in
Ubuntu and see if I can find anything there.  Let me know if I can
help you track down the delay issue.

Thanks,
Bill