[pulseaudio-discuss] RTP module patch

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Jan 5 11:00:17 PST 2009

On Sun, 21.12.08 00:01, Tom Bamford (tombamford at gmail.com) wrote:

> Thank you for your advice. I've followed this procedure and attached a
> patch to this message.
>
> I apologise if I hit the mailing list twice with this message, gmail
> is so unreliable on slow connections.
>
> The extra lines just apply the same TTL to outgoing SDP packets as the
> RTP packets in the module-rtp-send mod.

Thank you very much for your patch! It's good and I merged it a few
seconds ago! I hope this first patch of yours is followed by many
more! ;-)

http://git.0pointer.de/?p=pulseaudio.git;a=commitdiff;h=fe2b8c359b505dfa4c5fb75f223fc35c7ecdfd4b;hp=f24e4c19c33b534e5f15d6ae227d07ae7755e644

Thank you very much,