[pulseaudio-discuss] PA now compiles on OS X

Kim Lester kim at dfusion.com.au
Fri Jul 31 07:34:26 PDT 2009

All,
Sorry been distracted.

* I enclose the git patches (they are a small attachment and I didn't
want to set up a git repository just yet.)
* There is a README.OSX file that should cover everything you need to
know about what I did and the changes I made.
	Maybe someone can add them to the wiki (I'm not game just yet to go
charging in and editing things that might only work for me :-) ).
* I did not include my changes to get rid of the wait etc shadow
complaints because they are not fatal and unrelated to the OSX port.
* Calls to clock_*  have been replaced with pa_clock_* wrapper except
for the one file alsa-time-test.c  where there didn't seem any point !?

I've tried to make it fairly elegant whilst making minimal changes to
the main code base.
I have not tried compiling it under Linux yet.
I will never try compiling it under Win32 :-)

Let me know how you go.

Enjoy.

Kim