[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio web GUI

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste-family.net
Sat Feb 20 12:33:42 PST 2010

Hi there!

I am using PulseAudio at home, as my main sound system. In fact, I have several computers and they are all using a central PulseAudio server running on an OpenSUSE v11.2 PC.

The only thing which was bothering me was the lack of an easy method for setting the volume of different applications remotely. That's why I decided to write a web frontend on top of my PulseAudio server (the GUI is actually using pacmd to get and send data from/to PulseAudio).

Just in case my GUI could be useful to anybody else, I posted it on the web. Here it is:
http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/software/pawebgui/

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--