[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio web GUI

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:45:45 PST 2010

On 20 February 2010 22:33, Mateusz Viste <mateusz at viste-family.net> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I am using PulseAudio at home, as my main sound system. In fact, I have several computers and they are all using a central PulseAudio server running on an OpenSUSE v11.2 PC.
>
> The only thing which was bothering me was the lack of an easy method for setting the volume of different applications remotely. That's why I decided to write a web frontend on top of my PulseAudio server (the GUI is actually using pacmd to get and send data from/to PulseAudio).
>
> Just in case my GUI could be useful to anybody else, I posted it on the web. Here it is:
> http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/software/pawebgui/
>
> Best regards,
> Mateusz Viste

Interesting, thanks! In Python you don't need a separate web server,
it can listen on port 80 for requests. I did not look at your code,
but guessing from the cgi extension it is Perl?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.