[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems with mplayer in Ubuntu 10.04

Daniel Chen seven.steps at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:10:57 PDT 2010

'Twas brillig, and Daniel Chen at 10/05/10 21:20 did gyre and gimble:

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, did he refer the 1.12.854 version? Am I right in
> saying that the version which is hideously broken is the 1.11.753?

It appears that he didn't mention a specific version at all, only that
Ubuntu "shippes a completely broken OpenAL version" -- which,
presuming that 10.04 LTS is in fact the discussed release, can only
point to 1.11753. The only newer release that I can see is 1.12.854.

I'm in complete agreement that the 1.12.854 release notes don't seem
to mention any fix of hideous brokenness.

Best,
-Dan