[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio Developer's Meetup at LAC

Kurt Taylor kurt.taylor at linaro.org
Fri Apr 15 06:06:32 PDT 2011

(Reposting due to this being embedded in an old thread)

I have worked out a separate room for us to meet at LAC from 2:00-4:00 pm on
Saturday. It's official, we're on the agenda!

http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/?page=program&mode=table&day=2

I need to get back to the organizers with a purpose and agenda. I am
proposing the following:

PulseAudio Developer's Meetup and Working Session (2-4pm Sat, May 7th, LAC -
O'Callaghan Room)
 - Meetup and brief introductions
 - Release content and schedule
 - Technical discussions
 - Coding breakouts (if time permits)

Please respond with comments and suggestions as soon as possible. And, if
you haven't already, let me know if you are planning on attending.

Thanks!

Kurt Taylor (irc krtaylor)