[pulseaudio-discuss] Alternate sample rates

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 21:37:27 PDT 2011

Hello,
I just pushed a bunch of patches by Pierre Louis-Bossart to introduce an
on-by-default alternate-sample-rate to configuration in addition to
default-sample-rate. This was discussed earlier this year on list[1].
There's some more information on my blog[2].

The feature can be disabled by setting alternate-sample-rate to 0 in
config. If you do need to do that, though, I'd appreciate a bug report
or email stating why, if there's something that can be improved.

Cheers,
Arun

[1]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2011-March/009102.html