[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio overwrites alsa settings

orschiro at googlemail.com orschiro at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 18 13:09:00 PDT 2011

You guys were right. Obviously it is a problem of the current stable
release. I tried the beta 0.99 and my internal mic volume is now
greater than zero.

However, now my mic channel is at zero which doesn't affect the
recording though.

But I still not understand how pulseaudio and alsa work together.

For example, how can I make channel volume adjustments which are
persistent and recognised by pulseaudio?

Pavucontrol gives me not all the options.

Robert.