[pulseaudio-discuss] Yet another attempt to fight rewinds

Lu Guanqun guanqun.lu at intel.com
Tue Sep 20 01:38:54 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 04:25:10PM +0800, David Henningsson wrote:
[...]
> Hi Lu,
>
> This is interesting. If there was something in the kernel that makes
> Atom HDA controllers (?) report the wrong timing info, and this was
> later fixed, could you point me to that patch?

Hi David,

We're using Moorestown as our platform,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorestown_(computing_platform)
It don't use HDA controller, instead, it uses a kind of PMIC as its
audio codec. And the patch was deep in the firmware, so it doesn't help
your bug very much I'm afraid... Sorry about that...

--
guanqun