[pulseaudio-discuss] arecord from monitor and sink

Amar Akshat amar.akshat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:09:39 PDT 2012

Pardon  my ignorance, however I do not fully understand, what is meant
by mixing the two recordings ? Is it something Pulseaudio can do ? If
you, could you guide me to the documentation regarding it.

Also, in case of multiple sinks as one, or multiple sources as one,
what is the best way to do it ? I think I posted this question once in
this forum long back, and the result was we cant configure one virtual
sound card to have multiple real sources.

Thanks,
Amar/