[pulseaudio-discuss] Need a way to check when start-pulseaudio-x11 fully initialized

Laurențiu Nicola lnicola at dend.ro
Tue Aug 12 21:46:20 PDT 2014

Not sure whether it's the best way, but one idea would be to run
PulseAudio in system mode (with the necessary warnings:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/WhatIsWrongWithSystemWide/
). You could then use Requires and After in the xbmc service file to
specify the dependency.