[pulseaudio-discuss] module.c: Failed to open module "module-bluethooth-discover": file not found

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Sun Jun 1 02:21:51 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-30 at 19:48 +0400, Anton Balashov wrote:

> I can't undestand why pulseaudio doesn't see module
> "module-bluethooth-discover"...
> Could please someone help me with that?
> Thanks a lot.

The "file not found" error is probably not the real error. Something
else goes wrong in the shared object loading phase, but it's hard to
guess what.

These two commits (released in 4.0) make error logging more informative:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/commit/?id=cfb609d4f6ddb8270f85ed0fd0c824be2e21469f
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/commit/?id=dc68fcb33f04e3b1420495a2c0a5e61b41e70d1b