[pulseaudio-discuss] blue5 & ofono Audio Routing in Linux

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Sun Jun 1 02:41:21 PDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-05-31 at 17:51 +0000, Duraivel Rajendran -ERS, HCL Tech
wrote:

> I would like to understand how to route the audio sources and sinks to
> the IVI systems speaker & mike. We tried using pulseaudio but
> pulseaudio website they have clearly mentioned that bluez5 with ofono
> is not supported. We are using bluez 5 and need support on what
> alternate options we can follow to route the speaker & mike audio via
> bluez5.

The alternate option is to apply the oFono patches that are currently
under review:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.pulseaudio.general/19625

Or you may take the Tizen patches (at least the bluetooth-related ones),
which include some additional fixes:
https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=platform/upstream/pulseaudio.git;a=shortlog