[pulseaudio-discuss] need help with audio sync

golden magic.lixin at gmail.com
Wed May 6 01:51:36 PDT 2015

Dear Georg,

   thanks for the answers, I really like your 2nd solution.

   But the problem is, add a another module-loopback in front speaker
path, which means I need a another
   pair of alsa drivers (as alsa-sink.0 and alsa-source.0 in the pic),
that what I have written to the
   alsa device, then I can read the data back from the input alsa
device. It`s not a valid solution with our
   current hardware.

   also another problem is that: we support dynamic switch the sink of
the pa_stream (pa_sink_input_move_to)
   we have 3 way to playback current stream:

   1. front speaker path only
      pa_stream -> alsa-sink.1 -> front-speaker

   2. rear speaker path only
      pa_stream -> alsa-sink.0 -> alsa-source.0 -> alsa-sink.2 (within a
module-loopback )

   3. front and rear speaker combine
      pa_stream -> combine-sink -> alsa-sink.1 -> front-speaker

                                -> alsa-sink.0 -> alsa-source.0 ->
alsa-sink.2 (within a module-loopback )

   I`m not sure may be I can add a fake a module-loopback, just memory
copy but wait for a while to simluate the lantency ?

   Thanks anyway!

BR,
Lixin

在 2015年05月06日 14:05, Georg Chini 写道: