[pulseaudio-discuss] need help with audio sync

Georg Chini georg at chini.tk
Wed May 6 10:56:40 PDT 2015

On 06.05.2015 10:51, golden wrote:
> Dear Georg,
>
>   thanks for the answers, I really like your 2nd solution.
>
>   But the problem is, add a another module-loopback in front speaker
> path, which means I need a another
>   pair of alsa drivers (as alsa-sink.0 and alsa-source.0 in the pic),
> that what I have written to the
>   alsa device, then I can read the data back from the input alsa
> device. It`s not a valid solution with our
>   current hardware.

Hi,

you could use a null-sink instead of alsa-sink.1 in combine-sink and
then null.monitor as source for
module-loopback:

null-sink.monitor -> module_loopback -> alsa-sink.1 -> front speaker

Or you could even play back your original audio to a null-sink and use
it's monitor as
input for both, processed and non-processed audio path. This would
simplify your
setup and you would not need alsa-sink.0 and alsa-source.0 at all.

Regards
             Georg