need a name for the server we build from the XFree86 ddx?

Mike A. Harris release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:38:35 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Stuart Kreitman wrote:

>X(XORG)  ==> Xorg

"Xorg" is the least confusing to end users of the 3 choices
"Xorg, X11, X" IMHO, and if the naming is limited strictly to
those 3, I would vote for "Xorg" as the server binary name.

I still think even "Xorg" is potentially confusing to people out
there however.  But it is at least more consistent to other
implementation's names, so it's the better of the 3 IMHO.