freetype lib issue

Egbert Eich release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:33:36 +0100

I think I got everything involving freetype into a state where
we don't have to rely on the libfreetype code that's installed -
except for one header file: extras/freetype2/src/truetype/ttobjs.h.

This header doesn't get delivered with the system wide freetype
- at least not with the version which I have here at the moment
which is 2.1.4.

Without it the structure TT_Size isn't declared and one gets the
error:

ftfuncs.c:54:20: ttobjs.h: No such file or directory
ftfuncs.c: In function `FreeTypeRasteriseGlyph':
ftfuncs.c:909: error: `TT_Size' undeclared (first use in this function)
ftfuncs.c:909: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ftfuncs.c:909: error: for each function it appears in.)
ftfuncs.c:909: error: parse error before "tt_size"
ftfuncs.c:911: error: `tt_size' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [ftfuncs.o] Error 1

Of course if this internal structure changes size we are in pretty bad
shape.
Any ideas?

Egbert.