Release Wranglers Call - 5th March 2003

Daniel Stone release-wranglers@freedesktop.org
Sat Mar 6 02:50:11 PST 2004

--p7qwJlK53pWzbayA

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:15:06PM -0500, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> We seem to be running pell mell to make a relesase. You say there's a=20
> desire for a quick release, but who exactly desires this? I only hear=20
> JimAndKeith saying this. Yes Senator McCarthy, I want to see that list=20
> in your briefcase.

X.Org has a small window of opportunity to make a release with a massive
impact - now, while the license stain still lingers fresh upon XFree86.
I also believe a speedy release is necessary, if only for the sheer
impact it will make, which will be significantly dulled later.

--=20
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel@freedesktop=
.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedeskto=