xc/lib/font/FreeType/ in "XORG-RELEASE-1"-branch differs fromXfree86 trunk...

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Mon Mar 15 16:53:11 PST 2004

Seems like a plan to me.

In general, we should work closely with upstream package maintainers:
the freetype folks have been very helpful in the past, so I cannot
foresee problems here..  Making our own modifications when not
absolutely necessary is a long term recipe for
madness.
                         - Jim

Jim Gettys <Jim.Gettys at hp.com>
HP Labs, Cambridge Research Laboratory