Trademarks

Egbert Eich eich at pdx.freedesktop.org
Thu Mar 18 11:55:54 PST 2004

Keith Packard writes:

 > Around 16 o'clock on Mar 18, Egbert Eich wrote:
 >
 > > Are we sure we need to change CVS tags? They only suggest that these files
 > > where at one time in the XFree86 CVS.
 >
 > They suggest that the file in question came from XFree86.  I'd sure like
 > to keep them around; perhaps what we need is a note above them indicating
 > what they mean, turning the 'this is XFree86' into a 'this part came from
 > XFree86'.

Hmmm. I started to delete them. Well, no problem, as long as I have
a diff I can readd them.
However they are currently broken. The version of cvs that's working
cannot handle them (/usr/local/bin). The one that can handle them
is altogether broken (/usr/bin) :-((
I'd appreciate if somebody would take a look at that.

Egbert.