Call Today.

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Mar 29 08:23:06 PST 2004

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 10:05:01AM -0500, Jim Gettys wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: Australia and much of Europe & Asia switched
> to daylight savings time this weekend, but the US does not switch until
> next weekend, so for the next week, meetings scheduled on US time will
> be an hour later than usual for those in parts of the world already
> switched.

And another quick correction: we switched *from* DST, to UTC+10, which
is now uniform for the entire Australian east coast (Melbourne, Sydney,
Brisbane, Hobart).

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,