Wrapping up this release....

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Tue Mar 30 07:33:33 PST 2004

In theory, I'm supposed to be in an IPv6 course this week.
Sigh...  Dunno how much I'll be able to do this week, though
I missed yesterday by accident.

I've added more bugs to keep track of the remaining tasks.

We have:

1) Membership x.org page is overdue, and is referenced in
  press release (the last I looked).  (Bug 392 Howard)
2) Get wiki together. (bug 384 Egbert)
3) finish verifying TM changes (bug 369 - Keith).
4) glGetString malloc corruption bug (bug 385) reported by Mike.
   Looks like one character fix that seems safe. (Egbert)
5) finish BUILD.sgml doc to reflect reality (bug 388)
6) Update the files generated from the sgml docs in the distro.
   (bug 389)
7) find/create tarball creation script (Keith, Egbert) (390)
8) generate tarballs (bug 391)
9) verify tarballs install. (bug 391)
10) do final bugzilla open bug check.
11) put tarballs up on server