X11R6.9/X11R7 release wranglers call 4 Nov 2005

Egbert Eich eich at suse.de
Thu Nov 3 12:30:50 PST 2005

Kevin,

I feel that these calls are not helping to unite this community
as it is effectively limiting participation to those enjoying
the anemnities of corporate support or those who are living in
North America.
We have done away with the majority of the calls and should not
I do know that there is always the argument that calls help to
resolve problems quickly. This however immediately begs the question
how other open source projects get by without them.

Cheers,
	Egbert.