[SCIM] Improved scim-panel-kde (about socket config)

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Mon Apr 12 18:37:53 PDT 2004

Hmm,
  It's a way, but not a good way. people always want to start scim with
only scim command. Starting scim-panel-kde before scim iteself is very
annoying for users.
  I think the better way is writing a derived class of scim::ConfigBase
which using KConfig as the backend.  Then people can start scim with
just one command, like: scim -c kconfig -d

Regards
James Su

Cougar :