[SCIM] Improved scim-panel-kde (about socket config)

Cougar liuspider at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 19:22:21 PDT 2004

I think that's another solution, but in my opinion
KConfig is derived from QObject and depends on Qt
event loop, so I imagined it would be difficult (or
even impossible) to write a scim module based on
KConfig without a QApplication running in scim.

You are right, maybe I should make scim-panel-kde to
start scim automatically.

Or if users want to start input method when startx,
then 2 lines of commands will make no differences ;)
(I hope)

Cougar