[SCIM] Re: gtk IM & reset ...

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:14:55 PST 2004

Hi,
  But the truth is that not all imengines have the abliity to reset
themselves. For example m17n lacks such features to reset an input
context.
  So I think the best way is to do not assume that
gtk_im_context_reset () will always success. If the input context can
be reset, then it will fire the preedit change signal to OOo to reset
the preedit string.
  So please do not reset the preedit string in OOo unless it got reset
by input context explicitly.

Regards
James Su