[SCIM] Re: gtk IM & reset ...

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Dec 13 08:49:06 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 15:54 +0000, michael meeks wrote:
>     if (context_scim && context_scim->impl && context_scim ==
> _focused_ic) {
>         panel_prepare_transaction (context_scim);
>         _backend->reset (context_scim->impl->id);
>         panel_send_request (context_scim);
>     }

I would assume that each individual LE would implement the reset()
function and would get called here by _backend->reset().  So you'd have
to check out individual LEs for reset coverage rather than just htis
function...  IIIMF is the same way, the backends each do resets since
they each have different private data and state to clear.

Dan