[SCIM] gtk IM & reset ...

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:09:05 PST 2004

Hi,
   As I said, the reset () behaviour depends on the input method
engine itself. Now only scim-m17n engine does not support reset. I'll
fix it as soon as m17n library is fixed to support it.
  And for now, you may download the source code from
http://sf.net/projects/scim. And we are busy moving our website from
freedesktop.org to sf.net and scim-im.org :-)

Regards
James Su