[SCIM] Making Scim run automatically

baif Cc baifcc at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:11:49 PDT 2004

Hey, man DO remeber this:

1st, there must be the env-var named $XMODIFIERS had been set to "@im=SCIM"
in your seesion

	look this:
		[baif at CCcc baif]$ echo $XMODIFIERS
		@im=SCIM
2st, and then call up you SCIMs, so you can really use SCIMs.

So, you can do those jobs before your session up.

What's more, you said  "but it only work with gedit when i run
it in the same konsole as scim", because it's ONLY the session started by
the "same konsole", not the X-session in which you were.

May it confused? :)