[Fwd: Re: [SCIM] Skim has been ported to FreeBSD]

Jie Gao gaoj at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Jul 30 10:20:55 PDT 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [SCIM] Skim has been ported to FreeBSD
Date: 	Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:19:08 -0600
From: 	Jie Gao <gaoj at cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
To: 	LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com>
<9558067804073007386214bd64 at mail.gmail.com>
<9558067804073008122d904a33 at mail.gmail.com>
<955806780407300834b231949 at mail.gmail.com>

Dear Cougar,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already updated the WWW sites in the
descriptions to the new scim.freedesktop.org (and for skim, pointing to
its dedicated page). I will add SF.net mirrors to $MASTERSITES for
downloading the source package (maybe around next update).

Thank you.

Jie

--
GAO, Jie
Artificial Intelligence Research Lab   http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~gaoj/
Department of Computer Science         E-mail: gaoj at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
University of Calgary                  Tel: 1-403-220-7688