[SCIM] Re: New module for Japanese: scim-anthy

David J.Oftedal david at start.no
Tue Nov 23 21:39:15 PST 2004

You know, I was just thinking to myself "When I get back to Norway,
I should try writing an anthy module for SCIM". And there it is.
How cool is that! :D Truly good ideas seldom reside only in one
mind.

While it is good that SCIM and UIM have cooperated extensively this
last year, it's best for each engine to be able to input any language
without relying on another engine, as long as the projects aren't
merged completely.

If it works as expected, how about bundling this module with scim?

-David Oftedal