[SCIM] Re: New module for Japanese: scim-anthy

Yukiko Bando ybando at k6.dion.ne.jp
Wed Nov 24 02:50:31 PST 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 14:39, David J.Oftedal wrote:

> If it works as expected, how about bundling this module with scim?

Hey, it works even better than expected. :)  I just installed it on my
Mandrakelinux 10.2 cooker.  (Thanks for the SRPM, Hirosi.)

It's very nice that new users can learn all key sequences in the SCIM setup
panel, isn't it?  Also, scim-anthy seems to have couple of additional
features.

Takuro san, many thanks for making such a high-quality program in a short
period of time.  It's really amazing!

# Now I'll have to go and customize keyboard shortcuts to make them easier to
use with the horizontal lookup window.

Yukiko