[SCIM] SCIM and PyQT

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:04:34 PST 2004

Sorry about that, but I am afraid no one of existing developers of
SCIM have much knowledge of Python, not to mention PyQT (am I right?).
So I am afraid no one can actually help you at this stage. However, I
do think that if you have all the necessary background, it will be
very straightforward to add such support to PyQT (at least IMO).

Regards,
Cougar

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:13:32 +0100, David <david at plm11.pl> wrote:
> I am sorry for writing this question again (I asked it in August
> already, but did not get an answer then).
> Currently SCIM (at least on my system) can not be activated in PyQT
> input widgets (editor, line edit).
>
> Is there a way to fix this?
>
> David

- Old Chinese adage