[SCIM] Re: About donation of SCIM.

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:33:46 PST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:52:43 +0800, Zhe Su <james.su at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Ok. let's move SCIM to sf.net. First I would like to setup a new
> website for SCIM. But I don't know how to setup the wiki system. Do
> you know?
Ok, then we decide to transfer to SF.net and still use wiki.

I recommand tikiwiki. (tikiwiki.org). I will set it up as soon as possible ;)

>  btw, My plan of the next major SCIM release:
>  1. Release scim 1.1.0 before the end of this year.
>      * Support customized client helper object.
>      * Support proxy IMEngine interface.
>   2. Split table imengine out of SCIM and merge it into scim-tables.
>   3. Rename scim-chinese to scim-smart-pinyin.
Sounds great to me. Could you stablize the scim-lib soon? so that I
can have enough time to update skim and scim-qtimm before the final
release.

Regards,
Cougar

- Old Chinese adage